What’s the best cure for an after party hangover? Probably lots of sleep and healthy breakfast. There’s no rest for the wicked at Art Basel though, so we will have to settle for a nice long walk through the galleries of the Aqua Art Miami contemporary art fair.
We saw work by familiar names like Mana Contemporary’s “Artist In Residence” Yigal Ozeri to the legendary photographer Irving Penn. We were blown away by bright new works from the Chinese artist Han Yajuan and were stopped dead in our tracks when we stumbled upon Mona Kuhn’s of Bosco Azzure.
For more information please visit Aqua Art Miami’s website.
- Art Basel: Jonathan Mannion's "Classic"
- Art Basel: Our Friends Are Friends With You
- ITEM IDEM + LEIF HEDENDAL AT ART BASEL NADA 2012
- The Daylife in Miami Art Basel
- Art Basel: Opening Night of "Moving The Still"