Sure, Miami’s Art Basel might be a lot of work for the Milk Made crew. That doesn’t mean that we can’t take a little bit of time to stop and smell the roses every once in a while, right? The Art Basel crowd makes the streets of Miami feel like a giant moving party. The music never stops and the people seem to get more and more interesting as they move from gallery to gallery and from party to premiere, photographer Eduardo Enrique Silva documented the experience of doing a night time gallery stroll through art basel, leaving no stone unturned and no bottle half full.
It’s a tough job, but someones gotta do it.
- Here Comes The Neighborhood - Episode 2
- Art Basel: Jonathan Mannion's "Classic"
- Here Comes The Neighborhood - Episode 7
- THE GROUND COLLECTIVE GALLERY
- ITEM IDEM + LEIF HEDENDAL AT ART BASEL NADA 2012