Milk Made sent our interns Ashley Palucci and Jacqueline Sir on an adventure to The Jonathan Levine Gallery to check out the weird and wonderful work of AJ Fosik. AJ’s latest exhibition Time Kills All Gods consists of colorful sculptures of fictitious animals, some with ten eyes and others with four mouths. We imagine that these sort of creatures might be something a Mayan priest would conjure up while under the influence of some heavy psychedelics.
For more details on how to have your mind boggled by this exhibit, check out The Jonathan Levine Gallery
- Bunnywith an Art Show: The Latest From Alex Pardee
- Welcome To New York: Shattered Out In Wonder...
- Opening Night: "Animals" & "Grids" by Ryan...
- Weird Answers with Artist Wayne White
- Fashion Architecture by Snarkitecture