Mid-November 2011, Milk Underground continues its support of progressive and innovative emerging photographers as part of Milk Gallery’s commitment to foster the next generation of talent behind the lens.
For those of you not familiar…where have you been? Milk Gallery Underground (MGU) had its inaugural exhibition in April this year. Of the countless applicants sixty gifted young photographers were chosen to become a part of the program and exhibition.
The opening night brought with it a diverse crowd of friends, avid young photogs and industry influencers. New Villager and Maluca Mala rounded out the reception with incredible performances in the Gallery…this season’s opening night promises much of the same, so don’t miss out…
- MILK GALLERY UNDERGROUND COMES TO L.A.
- Lee O'Connor's Birds of Paradise
- Steven Sebring's "Illumination Who Are Poets"
- Exclusive: 10 Q's For Stacey Mark
- Milk Gallery Presents 'The School of Fashion:...