We couldn’t be more ecstatic to bring you our first Milk Made EXCLUSIVE
Photographer Brian Bowen Smith’s take on “trailer park glam” somehow turns pickup trucks, guns, neon wading pools and a strategically placed American flag into the chicest essentials for summertime living.
This day-in-the-life story of a freckle-faced red head and her inglorious lifestyle was inspired by a friend of Bowen’s backyard: “He has these amazing old 70’s white trash themed sets. We found a girl that fit that bill and went and had fun.”
Make-Up: Jo Baker Hair: Boogie Wardrobe: Brea Stinson
- Made | By Daeja Fallas - L'amant
- Princess Nokia: The Child of Nature & Higher Power
- Exclusive: Johan Lindeberg's Visual Diary of...
- Milk Gallery Presents Billy Name: The Silver Age
- Misty Copeland Is On Pointe With Richard Corman