Utah based photographer Steven Stone has wrecked more motorcycles than you.
Steven’s photos tell the story of the rough and rugged life of a motorcycle bandit who sleeps in motels, eats at truck stop diners, and can’t get enough of the open road.
Although his boots are scuffed and his clothes smell like gasoline, his images remain glossy and stylish(imagine mixing the movie Tron with a spaghetti western). This unique look on a life less ordinary might be the reason why Milk Studios keeps telling the security at fashion week, “It’s ok, he’s not trespassing, he’s suppose to be backstage.”
See more of Steven Stone’s work here
- Steven Stone's Fashion Week
- Milk Underground: Ohne Titel
- Milk Underground: Factory by Erik Hart
- They've Got A Golden Ticket: Our Fashion Week...
- Milk Underground: Katie Gallagher