At eleven-thirty this morning a whole new crowd starting arriving to Milk Studios: girls wearing Pyrex by Virgil Abloh, a performance artist wearing alien contact lenses popped her hear around the door of the backstage area, Nicola Formichetti hung out with his dogs Tank’n’Bambi, the bloggerazzi congregated ready to pap and the Google+ hangout team started bustling around with mics. Why? Hood By Air was about to make its debut at MADE Fashion Week and A$AP Rocky was in the building. Well alright!
- Runway Review: A$AP ROCKY WALKS HOOD BY AIR
- GOOGLE+ HANGOUT WITH HOOD BY AIR DESIGNER
- MADE FASHION WEEK ALLSTARS: PORTRAITS BY MASHA...
- Art Basel: Love Focused Like A Laser
- Apocalyptic Revolution at Hood by Air