Alexander Wang employs the assistance of MadTV’s Bon Qui Qui to help show off some of the items from the Spring 2013 T by Alexander Wang collection. It’s clear that the young new employ is a bit out of her league though as she steps on Alessandra Ambrosio toes, calls “se-cur-a-dy” on Simon Doonan, steals some of A$AP Rocky’s spotlight, throws a “Bye” in Shannan Click’s face and finally gets the boot from Natasha Lyonne.
Bon Qui Qui might not have been the right fit for Alex Wang’s SOHO flagship store, but she is a master of making all things viral (get your minds out of the gutter!) After Bon Qui Qui at King Burger hit the internet it instantly became a sensation, amassing over 60 million views. So it looks like Bon Qui Qui’s gonna be just fine without her 9-5 at Alexander Wang.
- Milk Gallery Presents 'The School of Fashion:...
- ALEXANDER WANG: RUNWAY & PORTFOLIO GALLERY
- Made Fashion Week S/S 2013 Mash Up Video
- Balarama Heller's Fashion Week, S/S 2013
- 5 Designers That Successfully Revived Heritage...