We traveled to Miami where Wall to Wall: The Fusion Collective made a third stop of its event at Art Basel NADA. The event included a culinary collaboration between renowned multi-media artist, ITEM IDEM and culinary artist, Leif Hedendal, a live DJ set by ARP inside ITEM IDEM’s artwork, and throughout the weekend, ITEM IDEM exhibited his installation artwork titled, “Felon”.
Watch the video where ITEM IDEM speaks to exhibiting his work during Art Basel and hear from ITEM IDEM and Leif on their collaboration, the fusion of the art + food worlds, working with new mediums and their creative process.
- Wall to Wall: The Fusion Collective at Art Basel
- Wall to Wall: The Fusion Collective Travels To...
- Art Basel: Jonathan Mannion's "Classic"
- Art Basel: Our Friends Are Friends With You
- Art Basel: "Aqua Art Miami" Gallery Stroll