Last year Milk Made posted articles about the video documentary series on the Wynwood walls called Welcome to the Neighborhood. The short series documented the rebirth of a worn down neighborhood that invited graffiti artists from all over the world to turn the walls of the semi ghost town into a gallery of street art.
Since the documentary aired one year ago, many more influential aritsts have been invited to leave their mark on the walls of Wynwood, helping the city prosper more and more, especially during the week of Art Basel, when some of the most well documented pieces of art don't live inside galleries, but are the walls of the galleries themselves.
(click on photos to enlarge)
Photos By: Eduardo Silva
- Here Comes The Neighborhood - Episode 1
- Here Comes The Neighborhood - Episode 3
- Here Comes The Neighborhood - Episode 7
- 'Vernáculo' by Future Brown Is Here
- Here Comes The Neighborhood - Episode 4