Miami is a sunny spot full of shirtless men walking tiny dogs while women of all ages and shades of orange lay themselves down on the sand next to giant margaritas. During Art Basel, Miami is a whole new beasts though. Art lovers flock from all over the world for this week of abandoned buildings and metal hangers turned art gallery's and party halls. Visual eyegasms are flowing out of the gallery spaces and into the streets. Installation pieces cover parks and boardwalks and if you aren't careful to watch where you are going, you might end up smacking into some priceless work of art.
Photos By: Masha Maltsava
- ITEM IDEM + LEIF HEDENDAL AT ART BASEL NADA 2012
- Art Basel: Jonathan Mannion's "Classic"
- Art Basel: Our Friends Are Friends With You
- Here Comes The Neighborhood - Episode 4
- Art Basel: "Aqua Art Miami" Gallery Stroll