Here is a short assemblage of work from some of our favorite hyper-realistic sculptors. Their pieces depict everything from the mundane to the surreal, from the horrific to the (strangely) adorable. The work of these artists is so lifelike, you could spend hours pacing back and forth on the gallery floors, trying to decipher how a mixture of latex, glass, silicon and paint can have such a mesmerizing resemblance to your deceased grandmother. You might do a double take because you swore that the half dog/half human giving birth on the gallery floors might try and bite you. Look but don't touch, as you gaze on the splendor of artists who have improved upon and dismantled the emaculate design of the human form.
- Controversial 'Tree' Sculpture Destroyed
- Smart Arts: Chelsea Crawl
- Muzse: Andy Cavatorta on the Future of Wearables
- Fashion Architecture by Snarkitecture
- It Came From the Internet: Ville Kallio