San Francisco based contemporary artist and visual effects supervisor Brian Andrews has flattened his surreal world of strange crossbred human-insects, granting his audience the power of x-ray vision as they watch a predator catch it’s prey. Watch this short trailer based on Andrews’ series of photo composites that have been exhibited internationally, including at SIGGRAPH, in the Hong Kong Exhibition Center, and at numerous galleries and museums.
- It Came From the Internet: Sabrina Ratté
- Burning Milk Questions | What You Really Care...
- Showing Today | Pamela Love
- Marc Jacobs 2011 Spring/Summer video
- Mel Kadel's Homemade Horse