Our photographer Ami Sioux rocked-up at the Calla event wearing her own wood-print Calla dress last night, causing quite the stir. Calla and friends drank cocktails inside the lounge at the W Paris - Opéra, the vibe was intimate, sweet and all about kicking back and letting off fashion week steam. Head design assistants and PR reps from many of the big French fashion brands were present, they had taken the chance to sneak out, they said, and catch some fresh air from the countless late nights that happen behind the scenes as collections go through their final alterations and styling before the big day…
Photography by Ami Sioux
- THIS IS NEW YORK & MADE THROW CLOSING PARTY
- CULT BRAND APRIL 77 BEER'N'ARM WRESTLING PARTY
- MADE IN PARIS GIVES INAUGURAL DINNER
- IT AINT ALL CLOTHES #PFW: LIGIA DIAS JEWELRY...
- RUNWAY AND REVIEW: JULIEN DAVID'S BACK TO SCHOOL