Assembly New York is named after the four year old store of the same name on Ludlow Street, known for it’s savvy edits of obscure zines, cleverly researched labels and on-trend website.
This season’s organic natural tonal menswear and womenswear collections by Greg Armas came in denim, blues and neutrals. Simple linen, jersey prints and fine gauge cotton separates came accesorized with Chinese straw hats and black leather baseball caps.
- REVIEW: PARSONS GRADUATES, LOOK OUT THIS IS THE...
- RAD HOURANI, SPACE ODYSSEY 2013
- SNAP, CRACKLE, POP with alexandre herchcovitch...
- REVIEW: PRISM SWIMWEAR AND SUNGLASSES
- SISTER BLISS: Statement JEWELRY with Anndra Neen