The setting for Ostwald Helgason’s Spring 2013 presentation may have been 1960’s Los Angeles, but the beauty looks were all thoroughly modern. The models’ hair was stiffened with Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse to create a deep side part that was slick, shiny, and lacking body. The ends were straightened to a blunt end or punctuated with a little bump and sealed with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray in medium. James Molloy, director of artistry for MAC Asia created an austere look that focused on a dense, thick, textured lash set against squared liner. Highlighted skin and a gently pressed-in MAC lipstick in Taupe completed the stoic look.
Photography by Masha Maltsava
- Beauty Notes: Erin Fetherston
- HEY LADIES: MISSION DEEP CONDITION
- BEAUTY NOTES: PETER SOM'S PASTEL SIRENS
- Backstage Beauty: Ohne Titel
- Beauty Bar: COSTELLO TAGLIAPIETRA