Artist Daniel Kornrumpf’s embroidered portraits are astonishingly detailed and chalked full of hipster charm. Daniel received his MFA from the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and has since established himself as a unique voice in the fine art world with his abstract portrait paintings of the people in his life. Although the amount of time it takes for Daniel to immortalize his friends with needle and thread is vast, at least we know that next time we need a replica of Hunter S. embroidered onto our jacket.. we know just the person to talk to.
If you like his embroidery, check out Daniel Kornrumpf’s website for a look at his paintings
- Milk Artists: Andreas Englund
- Muzse: Andy Cavatorta on the Future of Wearables
- Yoon Lee and the Meticulous Diligence of Art
- O'Keeffe Painting Breaks Record for Female Artists
- Weird Answers with Artist Wayne White