This past week, in Stratton, VT the 30th Anniversary of the Burton US Open took place. The top snowboarders flocked to compete for first place on the halfpipe and our friend, Jace Lipstein of Grungy Gentlman, reports on the happenings.
“Where is the only place in the world that you will find Wu Tang Clan and Shaun White in the same vicinity? Answer: Stratton, VT for the 30th anniversary of the Burton US Open. Spring is on the horizon, but that didn’t stop riders from charging hard all weekend. Grungy Gentleman hit the pipe to show you some serious shredding. The bar has been raised. Enjoy…”
Photos by Emily Allison and Nic Alegre
- Milk Made Travel Journal: 2012 Burton US Open
- Burton Fall 2012 Launch Party
- Burton Snowboards: Standing Sideways
- Burton Parties in the Penthouse
- Kevin Pearce: STOKED To Give Back