Milk Underground photographer Amanda Hakan takes us into her little corner of Made Fashion Week as she uses the lens of her camera to reveal subtle uniquenesses of the backstage areas of fashion week. Amongst all the hustle and bustle and hullaballoo of getting a model ready for her walk down the runway, Hakan’s photos manage to err on the side of a calmed composer and quiet beauty.
This photos diary is a collection of our favorite shots Amanda took for us throughout the week. We are sure you will enjoy viewing shows like Jeremy Scott and Kevork Kiledjian through Amanda’s gifted eyes.
- Balarama Heller's FASHION WEEK
- A Hot Minute with Anthony Kiedis
- Fuzzy Dude front-row at Jeremy Scott
- A Hot Minute with Gigi Hadid
- Tumblr Bloggers Take Their Picks