MAC makeup artist Philippe Chansel called the inspiration for the Alexandre Herchcovitch fall/winter collection “eye jewelry for a Brazilian beauty.” A warm, glowing look was achieved on the skin using Select Moisturecover and Coffee Walnut Pro Sculpting Cream, the cheeks were accentuated with Uncommon Blushcreme, and French Nougat was mixed with Classic Nude from MAC Pro Trend Palette for a subtle, natural rosé lip color. The eyes were the main focus, vivacious and sparkling with an imperfect finish, accomplished using Golden Lemon and Gold Metal pigments, lined with Mixing Medium Powersurge, and finished with a few #30 false lashes — and no mascara. The hair, by Rolando Beauchamp for Bumble & bumble, placed a premium on texture to complement the double-layered fabrics in Herchcovitch’s collection: a messy top with shiny sides and a sleek ponytail to complete the look.
— Erin Kelleher
- M·A·C Fashion Week Tips & Tricks with Chantel M.
- M·A·C Fashion Week Tips & Tricks with Caitlin C.
- M·A·C Fashion Week Tips & Tricks with Fatima T.
- M·A·C Fashion Week Tips & Tricks with Vimi J.
- M·A·C Fashion Week Tips & Tricks with Romero J.